Do you guys remember when I used to post the Weekend Splits? If you’re a new reader since October (sometimes I like to pretend I have new readers) then you’ve never had the privilege of reading the Weekend Splits, but I used to post them somewhat regularly last year. Those were simpler times back then, I hadn’t run a marathon, gas was $3.75 a gallon and Nitmos was still blogging. Oh, haven’t you heard? He’s a quitter... which makes him a kindred spirit. Now on to the links.
- As much as I like to harass Nitmos, I will miss reading his blog and trying to stifle my laughter in my office. I’ll especially miss making fun of him for things such as admitting he has a hoo-ha, or that he loves Sex and the City. Nitmos, I sincerely hope that you return to blogging soon. Perhaps you’ll lose your job and have more time to post again, my fingers are crossed for you.
- Kristina wonders if there’s a Facebook Rehab, and then concludes that obsessing over another marathon would cure her. Wow, this Facebook thing is a lot more dangerous than I thought, if you find out where the rehab is be sure to post it on my wall so I can join too.
- Amy Lawson sucks at swimming. I suck too, but it still made me feel good since she’s faster than me, plus her story about it is much funnier than mine.
- Steve in a Speedo ran a race in the cold, as I’m sure many of us have, but you really need to go see the pictures. He’s certifiable.
- Finally, if you missed it I announced the 2009 SY5K Challenge in the post below. Don’t miss it.
Random Non-Running Related Video of the Week
This week’s video comes from Cranky Fitness, Crabby and Merry always find the best stuff. For the record I’m against any kind of violence against Cadbury Crème Eggs, well, except for the violence that is me consuming them by the dozen.
What kind of attention span does it take to build that? I got bored just trying to watch the whole thing.
Enjoy the weekend everyone!