The above image is from Jokes and Clips, but I first saw it at Pat’s blog, Note to Self. Thanks Pat, that’s a much more creative use of hand signals than I’m used to seeing. Onto the links:
- I had an open letter to race directors go up at CRN. I already linked to it once this week, but it doesn’t hurt to do it again.
- And here’s the dissenting opinion to my letter to race directors.
- Steve in a Speedo competed in the Square Lake Half Ironman and did the run (13.1 miles) dressed as the Grim Reaper, complete with sickle. If you don’t read the post at least go look at the pictures and watch the video at the end, especially if you’ve never seen Death dancing to Kanye’s Stronger.
- Lance tries to spread cheer and introduce the Runner’s Wave.
- Last, but certainly not least the disgustingly talented J-Money posted a race report. You need to go read this post, because it’s not everyday that you get to laugh at the phrase Bifida the Clown.
Have a great weekend everyone!