It’s that time of year when we get together with family, over-eat and give thanks for the many blessings in our lives. During this time of year you will no doubt read or hear lists of things that people are thankful for. They will usually contain things like family and friends, or perhaps homes and jobs, but these are things that everyone is thankful for and I like to be original. So here at Half-Fast I’m going to give you a list of some of the smaller, often forgotten things that I’m thankful for.
I’m thankful for:
- OPB - Other People’s Blogs. I have some 80 - 90 blogs in my Google reader that keep me entertained at work on slow days. If you’ve ever commented at Half-Fast, chances are you’re one of them. “You down with OPB (Yeah you know me).”
- TiVo - No explanation necessary.
- My office switching to 2-Ply.
- Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens.
- Heated Seats.
- Sarcasm - without it Half-Fast would cease to exist.
- Champion’s C9 Base Layer Gear - Many thanks to Viper for that one.
- The Red Robin Banzai Burger.
- Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens.
- Bacon Bits.
- My company not ever checking how long I spend on the Internet.
- Brown paper packages tied up with strings.
- The Adam Sandler Thanksgiving Song, because Thanksgiving isn’t Thanksgiving until you’ve heard this song 5 or 6 times.
Finally, I’m thankful for all my readers. Best of luck to everyone with the Turkey Trots. Have a great Thanksgiving everyone!